Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Thinking is always a good thing if you are a fox.

Greetings All; Shardvixen here,
    I have been doing a lot of thinking a lot but not much doing.  Pain levels and depression have been high.  Shardvxien has been sleeping and her evil twin Eliza Jane Bout has been writing a lot.
What has Shardvixen been thinking about, my channel, life and the world.
Who to vote for in the 2016 election.  Sometimes I think I should write myself in and vote for me.  As Shardvixen, I could come up with all kinds of new laws.  I would change how the US of A sees mental health.
    Which reminds me of something some one said to me.  Why is it called the United States of America when there are other countries in North, Central and South America.  Should it be called the United States of North America or would Canada get upset.  I always figured ti was because at the time we picked our name the other two countries were also growing.   Also there are other United States so you cant just call us that
   Did you know that roses are patent?  You can't get seeds from a rose plant and create your own new plant only by grafting can you do that.  I don't get it but there must be a lot of rose stealing going on.  The patent system on roses in US of A (or NA) began in 1930 and the part about allowing grafting was created in 1970.  I need to study more about it I guess.
   I have been watching Falling Skies on Amazon Prime the last couple of days because of the pain, I can't do much else.  I like the first 3 seasons but I am not sure about season four which I will have to finish in a couple of days or at least I hope I can finish it.  Was getting Prime free for two weeks.  It is funny to me how we have to pay for the right to watch shows when it was all free until I was about 14 or 16 years old.  We got cable in 1981.  I remember the first video MTV showed.  Now MTV seems to just be another channel creating content somebody wants to watch.  Change, all things change sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad.  Youtube is changing but it is hard to tell if it is for the good or the bad.
  I have been studying copyright laws both for writing and videoing.  There is a lot ot understand so I will have to take it slow and build my channel.  I know where I want my channels to go but it is slow getting there.  I want to do more than just videoing me playing games.  One, because I am not very good at play and my voice isn't pretty and neither is my face so I had to rely on my personality and few people seem to like that.
  The truth is I can only be me and me sometimes means chaos.  Things don't go the way I wish or want only the way I need them to go. I love to create and hope to do so and have people enjoy it.  So I will keep thinking and sharing and doing all my creative stuff for as long as I can and hope others will see it and share it and enjoy it.
I am otta here, Catch you all on the flipside. Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment