Monday, June 20, 2016

Odd Bits of Ramble

Greetings All; Shardvixen here.
     So I have been roaming all over YouTube.  It is interesting how there are so many channels where it seems like people just walk away from them.  I wonder why.  I know some have died.  But what happen to the others. Especially the ones where it seem like they put a lot of hard work into their channel.  I understand that life can be bouncy and bumpy.  I have a WordPress that I left about 2 years ago but just recently returned.  It was for my writing and no one seemed to be interested, so I left to decide if I wanted to keep on writing and why I was writing.  But I was either going to return or end it.  We as a society leave so many things behind with no explanation.  Garbage, houses, other people, pets, cars and now online sites and channels.
     I been watching how to videos on all kinds of things.  How to make my videos better.  How to edit better.  What kinds of equipment to have and why.  How to get more subscribers.  How to, how to and more how to.  And the result is to be myself and take time to grow.  If I only have the same 20 in three years then I will officially be a loser on YouTube.  I have been told play newer games, play games in demand, do reviews, vlogs and a face cam.  So I have finished my masks, my avatar doll and started my family friendly channel.  I can only do what I like to do.  I like art, crafts, recycling crafts, cooking, hanging out with my kids, writing and of course playing video games.  I am going to be 51 and I am disable as well as a social outcast.  So I understand I am running uphill. But I won't give up.
     My first vlog From the Den will be out in about two weeks.  I have an intro I need to figure out how to make.  I have found that my imagination doesn't match my equipment, so I have to figure out how to do what I want to do.  I really enjoy getting my creative juices going to make videos because that helps me get my writing up and going.  I am currently writing a book in a group on Facebook as my evil twin Skippy(comic book quote by Dazzler) Eliza Bout.  Maybe you can take a look at that.  The story is called; The Caged.  It is a fantasy/Scifi story. My favorite kind of stories.  Post world destruction  is another one.
     My son and I will be doing lots more games on my second channel.  I am slowly getting him interested in helping me and creating his own Youtube.  He is really a funny dude and has wonderful ideas about making games.  I like him working on something besides watching every video by his favorite YouTube stars.
     I am amazed by how many different channels there are on YouTube.  If one remembers there are 100 gaming  channels with over 1 million viewers.  But it just boggles my mind on how many more are under that.  I am at least not the only one who is only at 20 viewers, though many at that number have quit.  I am not going to quit until I hit my three year mark.
      I wish my pain levels would recede a bit but they seem to be getting worse though the meds I am taking at this time seem to be helping a bit which scares me, because that means the pain would even be worse if I wasn't taking the pain meds.  I am hoping soon we will find out if it is only fibermylia or if there is something else going on.  Hopefully it isn't because I am crazy and it is all in my head.  Oh maybe in my head but in the tumor way.(sorry not a real good speller and I am so bad that spell check doesn't even know what I am trying to say.
     I am going to have to figure out how to get my creating schedule set up because I am still making things for the channels.  I have to got online and research, type up my chapter for my story, write in my blogs, work on my videos and do the videos.  I have been practicing on editing my videos especially my crafting videos.  I really don't know how to edit my gaming videos as of yet because I talk so much in them.  I kind of wish I could see some one do a video for their channel from start to finish( I have seen on which wasn't on anything but doing a video, I would rather see one on a gaming channel.)
    Life is never boring, always bouncing here and there. I like the smooth rides but can move around the potholes pretty good.  It will be interesting to see where the next three years go for me.  It is fun to think about the fact I am currently five decades old, half a century.  If I live to be 100 years old, I have only lived half my life time.  I want to live to see 6/6/66.  Seems like an interesting date.  I will be 100 years old waiting to see 101.
  I am otta here.  Catch you on the flipside. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment