Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sometimes Life just Seems a bit hard or just Rambling Along

Greetings All; Shardvixen here,
     Out side my bedroom window there is a small child(not of mine) yelling Mommy, over and over again but when I go out to see what is going on, she shys away from me.  Because she once told her mother I look like a monster. My looks don't seem so horrific to me but then I don't really see much value in looks.  If the bottle is pretty but the contains are disgusting, I guess you can always walk away with the pretty bottle but that is about it.
    If only people were bottles and you could find the outside you like and replace it with the inside you loved.  But sometimes I think people already do that and either pretend to be happy with their choices or are all lying through their teeth about it.  I don't know and for the most part I don't care.  We all get old, we all get flabby and we all get slow.( Unless you got under the knife and I don't think that helps with the slow part).  It makes me think of the Jane Fonda's character in Grace and Frankie.  She doesn't eat ever or very little.  I am not sure I want to live like that so I won't gain weight.  I am currently taking a medicine which causes weight gain, and rapid weight gain.  It is horrible.  It also makes me want to gorge on food.  I am nausea upon waking so I don't eat till after 10am, then once I do eat, I just want to eat and eat and eat.  It is such a strange feeling.  It use to only happen every once in a while with sugar when I was depressed.  I can remember all the times in the past, which were only a few times.
     My son and I watched "Stranger Things" on Netflix.  I really liked it.  It had just enough creepiness to it to scare my son but not too much that he couldn't watch it.  I didn't watch scary movies until I was over 17 years old.  I had a friend who was big into those, so I got taken to a few.  I saw the 1st Halloween at the drive in thearter in my hometown.  I went to see "Ghost Story " in the movie theaters and it scared me so bad, I had to leave.  I didn't finish watching the story until I was in my 40s with another friend.  I have too much of an active imagination and anxiety issues to watch horror films though I have a few favorites, which I will share on my vlog.
     So my vlog is taking a bit to get up and running.  1. because I am getting ready to do a video for National Dance Day to sent to DizzyFeet.org as a celebration of that day.  I am slowly turning my room into my filming area as well.  I was gone for a bit to pick up my son in another state and that seemed to wreak havoc on my Youtube schedule.  I am still trying to get back on track.
The things I still need to do are:
       1. Backdrop for the Lloyd and Lilli show which is my comment show.
       2.Finish mask and costume for vlog series.
       3.Do more thumbnails and a trailer.
       4. Set up a schedule for the crafting videos.
       5. Clean up and make nice both channels.
       6. Get a schedule set up for social media.
Eventually I will make new puppets because I am not liking how Lillie and Lloyd turned out but I want to start getting comments video.
My physical and mental health are about the same.  I get really tired and sore from just braushing my teeth and hair.  And no one still know what is wrong with me.  Story of my life.
     I think what was done to Leslie Jones was shameful.  It was even more shameful that we allow stuff like that to happen.  Twitter and other social media need to understand about abuse.  The abuser doesn't get to decide what is harmful or not, only those on the receiving end.  We also should never ignore such behavior even if it can not be punished by the law, we as a society need to say we will not put up with. It is the same as saying bullying doesn't exist online.  It does and it is even harder to get help for it then in real life.  When people tell others to ignore it or to toughen up, it is because they too feel helpless and don't know how to help.  Listening to a person tell you what is happening is good and letting them know they are right in their feelings and validate their feelings even if it isn't how you would deal with it.
    I have found that people can be cruel for all kinds of reasons and this is true for me since I have been five. There have been bullies forever and we have allowed them to exist.  There have been hidden racists and we have allowed them to exist and there have been hidden sexists(  I find, in my experience, some women can be the worse sexist and they take it out on you when you call them out on it). Shaming people because of your own dislikes or faults is bad.  Become educated and help stop people from hurting others so we have a wonderful world.  That is what I work for every day.
I am outta here, catch you all on the flipside, Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment