Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Check In: March 202

Greetings All, Shardvixen Here;
So I always miss my annual celebration of my channel which is March 6th.  Making my channel four years old.  Time Flys when you are having fun or just getting old, I guess.  I have been making a lot of changes to my channels.  Shardvixen's Magificent Channel no longer exists after Youtube decided to make sure kids were finally safe on their platform.  I am not against kids being safe, just the way they are doing it.  It is just more censoring.  Youtube is learning that you have to censor against all the evil in the world because the world won't let you make money from it. 

It is only an issue because Boo Boy loves to stream and interact with those who come to his streams.  But now under the way the kids stuff is set up, he can not interact with anyone.  Mostly he just visits my streams now.  Which is why I will be putting up a playlist called Shardvixen's Magificent Playlist which will feature his game play and videos.

I am going to be doing art junk journals.  I used to do a long time ago but I didn't find there was a lot of people that interested in them, but now more people seem to be.   But even if no one likes watching my craft videos, it will be fun to create and give them away.

I am still working on my store on my discord.  Now I will also be uploading my stories that I wish to animate soon.  I am still working on animation, currently trying to get one done for another person, then finish the long one I have been working on.  Then I will be working on some projects of my own.  I will be doing this from now on even if it takes me forever to get them done.  I got me a drawing table which helps a lot with coloring the frames and I am sure will help in creating pictures.

Hopefully you all are part of my discord, if not check out any of my videos posted here to find the connections to Shardvixen's Den.  Yeah not really using the Grandmie nickname, but if that is how you know me, go ahead and call me that. Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment